If you are a service provider, create a Marketplace profile to let customers find you and connect to your services.
To create a Marketplace profile
- From the Megaport Portal, choose Company > Megaport Marketplace Profile.
2. Provide the following detail:
- Company Logo – Upload an image to display on the tile on the Marketplace. The recommended image size is 200 px by 200px and in PNG (best) or JPG format.
- Profile Visibility – Select Public or Private. When public, your profile is visible on the Marketplace. When private, your porfile is hidden on the Marketplace – select private when editing or pending final completion of the profile.
- Company Name – Enter the company name that you want displayed in both the Marketplace and in your profile URL.
- Company Bio – This is a free text field where you can enter company biographical information. There is a 200 word limit.
- Contact Email – This is the contact email for inquiries related to your Marketplace profile. It is recommended the contact support sales/service inquiries on behalf of you as the service provider.
- Website – Provide your company URL/website address. Ideally, this link goes to specific information on the offerings you provide in the Marketplace.
- Phone – Provide your contact number for service enquiries.
- Provider Type – Select the appropriate category services you offer. (You can change this at any time.) For some categories, you can select subcategories in the Service Types section, described in the next step.
- Social – Add the social media links you want attached to your profile.
- Headquarters – Add the address of your company’s primary location.
- In the Service Types section, select Provider Type subcategories.
The following subcategories are available for each provider type:
- Transmission Services – Inter-Capital Leased Capacity, International Leased Capacity, Metro Ethernet Access (EFM), Metro Ethernet Access (fibre), Metro Ethernet Access (Wireless), SME/Enterprise L2 VPN (Carrier Ethernet), Wholesale Fttx services, Wholesale MPLS/VPLS/VPN, Wholesale xDSL
- Network Services – DDOS Protection, Enterprise L3 VPN (MPLS/VPLS/VPN), IP Exchange (IX)/Peering, IP Transit (blended), IP Transit (local)
- Data Center – (No sub-categories)
- VoIP – SME/Enterprise SIP Trunk Services, Wholesale Voice Termination
- IaaS – Cloud Stack, Dedicated Servers, Elastic Compute, Open Stack, Storage as a Service
- PAAS – Cloud Foundry, Hadoop, Mobile Back End as a Service, NoSQL Database, Open Shift, Traditional SQL Database
- SaaS/Hosted Enterprise Apps – Hosted Accounting, Hosted Communications Tools (IM&P), Hosted CRM, Hosted ERP, Hosted Email, Hosted PBX, Hosted Virtual Desktop, Unified Communications (Voice, video)
- Cloud Service Provider – (No sub-categories)
- Click Save Profile.
Changing your Profile
You can make changes to your profile at any time.
To change your Marketplace Profile
- From the Portal, choose Company > Megaport Marketplace Profile.
Your profile displays.
- Click Edit Profile.
- Make any changes and click Save Profile.