For complete details about using the MCR Looking Glass, see the topic on the new documentation site: Viewing Traffic Routing through MCR Looking Glass.
The MCR Looking Glass provides single-screen visibility into traffic routing. This visibility helps you troubleshoot connections by showing the status of protocols and routing tables in the MCR.
The Looking Glass answers questions such as:
- What route is MCR currently using to send traffic?
- What are all possible routes MCR can use?
- What IP prefixes and routes have I received from my BGP neighbor(s)?
- Which routes have been advertised to my BGP neighbor(s)?
- Does a route exist in the routing table for a specific destination?
Megaport offers a public API that you can use to access the services available through the Looking Glass. To view the API documentation, go to https://dev.megaport.com.